Thursday, March 5, 2009

If anyone ever asks me"where do you want to go if you went oversea?" I would always say "Australia!"With its world-famous sparkling beaches,fabulous food, cute kangaroos,The Great Barrier Reef and top shopping .
It is no wonder that many people like me, fall in love with this place.To me,Australia seems like a place where the scenery meets modernness. There are several world heritage sites, including the Great Barrier Reef and the nearby rain forests.It is ideal for active, family holidays or getaways.
Although during the last Holiday I mentioned going to Australia for my family vacation, I soon found out that the airport tax at Australia's airport was too high therefore we went to Taiwan instead. Even though I was disappointed that we could not go to Australia I am sure one day i will get to go there.



Me
owned by wanxin 2E2:)


previously

credits
Layout: Blurrz
Resources: Portfelia