Total Defence and Cross Country
Thursday, March 5, 2009

We had our Total Defence and Cross Country in NanyangPolytechnic this year, which by the way,is very near my home therefore I could reach the place easily.National Police Cadet Cops , National Cadet Cops and the Red Cross Cadets explained to us how to respond when hurt or when one of us is hurt.We learnt more about first aid and even how to built a sketcher with two sticks and a piece of cloth. Next we went on to the stadium, and the teachers told us warm up . I soon found out we were to run 2.8km.To me I found running 2.8km straight without a break to be a very difficult thing to do.It was thanks to my friends whom I jogged with kept encouraging me to continue running that I could finally reach the finish line. Although I was sweating like a pig and, perhaps smelling like one too, I was jumping with joy when I finished . next, i went to the Milo van to have a drink and also refill my bottle as there were water coolers.many of may class 's pupils won prizes as they ran very fast. although i went home smelly and sweaty, I had fun.



Me
owned by wanxin 2E2:)


previously

credits
Layout: Blurrz
Resources: Portfelia